OT Humor

This ought to work real good with cats too. <shields = up>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i őd_1172741350
Add pictures here
✖

that is HILARIOUS - I'd love to try that! (but somehow I don't think LOML would find it quite so funny...) Thanks for sharing! Andy
Add pictures here
✖
You missed the awesome woodworking content on that site.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i <0_1174180280

Add pictures here
✖
Actually that table video showed up her or in the WRECK a few days ago. That is a pretty neat piece of work. But as someone noted, you had better watch where you finger, and your kid's fingers are.
RonB

Add pictures here
✖
Correction: ...here or at abpw....

Add pictures here
✖

your fingers

Another correction to your correction. Although you probably ought to be careful with the original statement as well. ;-)
✖

One of my cow-orkers made something like that for his lake home. Only he made it out of metal . . . and it flings the squirrels from the bird feeder and throws them into the lake.
He's working on a version that will rearm automatically . . . .
--
Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same
night.

Got video? I'd love to see that.

There's a potential commercial product there, I think.
--
Regards,
✖

I would too. He hasn't come forth with it, though.

Yeah, I agree. I suggested to him that it be controlled via a web link with a camera. He's taken that suggestion under advisement.
--
Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same
night.
✖

That is cruel.
(can't stop snickering)
Add pictures here
✖

It would be in the winter when the lake is frozen!

Likewise.
--
Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same
night.
✖

chance of water pollution. But then someones presious little kitty would wander into the device...

maybe "fuzz buster" would be more appropriate).
Add pictures here
✖

G, D & R
✖
Smaug Ichorfang wrote:

Seems to me that a peanut gun (or if you have oak trees an acorn gun) would be a nice option. After all, can't very well complain about giving a squirrel a nut. And if he can't _catch_ it and gets beaned, well, that's his problem.
--John
✖
Saw a video of a squirrel device attached to the bottom of a bird seed contraption that sensed weight of a squirrel on the bottom the rapidly spun and sent it FLYING! Worked a short time until the new crop was born the next year.

✖

Wasn't Bullwinkle around?
--
Often wrong, never in doubt.

✖
snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

My dad has one of those. He had a twenty year war trying to keep the squirrels out of his feeder. This was the only one that worked. The first time I saw it, a squirrel jumped onto the feeder, the bottom ring started turning, the squirrel held on by three paws, then two, then only one back paw as he was flung around. After about three turns, he was flung off.
SWMBO said she had never seen me laugh so hard.
-- Doug
Add pictures here
✖
You are describing the Yankee flipper. The video is fantastic. Click on the play video: <http://www.drollyankees.com/products.cfm?IDh#
A good friend has the Yankee whipper. It is fascinating and entertaining to watch the squirrels defeat the flippers. Not as much fun as watching them fly, but their ingenuity is phenomenal.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .