OT:Humor

Page 2 of 2

You left out the punch line.
VK

No, Frito, you just didn't get it. It's right there.
--
Regards,

I'm guessing that he recognized the last line as the punch line, but just didn't find it funny.

Either interpretation is possible; Frito hasn't shown much evidence of a sense of humor.
--
Regards,

"Frito"? The alt.usenet.kooks miscreants got to you too, I see.
VK

You guessed correctly.
VK
Last year when I was at the park my wife got a book, about Deaths in Yellowstone, it was rather interesting, worry more about the Buffalo then the bears, they kill a lot more people then bears do
Mike wrote:

--
if corn oil is made from corn, and olive oil is made from olives, where dose
baby oil come from?
Richard Clements wrote:

I remember from my kidhood (hold the ice age jokes please) reading about the American Bison and what grumpy critters they are, and how one should not trust any animal that large and that stupid. I was raised in eastern South Dakota (Yankton) and my folks and us kids would travel by car to see other relative every summer. One spot that was almost always on the route was the Black Hills and Custer state park. I remember driving along and coming across a large herd of bison and a large herd of people walking up to them, cameras in hand, looking to snap a photo of junior and a genuine buffalo. I think that was my first indication that supposed homo sapiens can be astonishingly stupid.
Then down the road came a small park service fire truck to try to separate one animal from the other. Happily, they did not need to pump water at either group, but the potential was there.     mahalo,     jo4hn
On 7/1/2005 11:02 PM Richard Clements mumbled something about the following:

ride in the more out of the way places where one is likely to encounter these beasts. See a previous post I had with a link of our bikes next to the buffalo in Custer.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7