OT-humor

Page 1 of 2
The other morning I took a pair of underwear out of the drawer.
"What the hell?" I said to myself as a little "dust" cloud appeared when I shook them out.
"April," I hollered into the bathroom, "why did you put talcum powder in my underwear?"
She shot back: "It's not talcum powder. It's 'Miracle Grow'
--
Bob Schmall
Not one shred of evidence exists that life is serious.
Bob Schmall wrote:

Adds new meaning to the phrase "self deprecating". :-)     mahalo,     jo4hn
forth from the murky depths:

It also explains Mark whassisname's SIL's vine, doesn't it?
.-. Better Living Through Denial --- http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design
Don't do that!!!! It's late here and I almost choked to death from inhaling instead of drinking my bedtime hot toddy for the laughing. Be advised that my untimely death would be on your concience (if you have one) forever. If you do that again I will instruct my ghost to take up residence in your tablesaw and do terrible things to it. 8>}}. Larry

inhaling
Couldn't be any worse than the current operator.
Bob Schmall writes:

You're not in trouble until a can of spray starch rolls out of the skivvies.
Charlie Self I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.
Just curious Bob, why do you need a pair?

I presume that's a rhetorical question? If not, I really don't want to know you.
Bob

This is just one example illustrating exactly _why_ my TrollFilter drops _every_ post that originated at webtv, except for JOAT's. :-)
Dougie baby, is your superiority a gene thing, or did you develop it yourself?
Hell, Bob, I'm just trying to figure out what is a "pair of underwear". Your words, not mine.

Interesting question. Just why is a boxer or jockey short called a pair. Or why are pants not a pant? Is the covering of one leg called a pant, thus making two legs worth a pair or the plural pants. Ed
wrote in message

thus
As usual, Pawlowski gets to the heart of it. Metaphorically speaking...
Bob
Ed Pawlowskis asks:

Don't know, but I can hear all over again my drill instructor screaming at a boot who had said his pants were pressed: "Sailors wear pants. Women wear pants. Marines wear trousers!"
Wonder if that's another one of the little fun discoveries still in existence at Parris Island.
Charlie Self In a New Hampshire Jewelry store: "Ears pierced while you wait."
So, was he comparing us to wimmen??? Hmmmm <G>
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.

thus
existence
Aahhh, the Marines. The few, the proud, the hairless.
Bob Schmall responds:

Ah, yes. I see these kids today, and every one of them has white sidewalls. One of the bennies of "graduating" from PI was the chance to actually grow a little hair back. I spent most of my 4 years getting hollered at for having hair too long, even though it got cut weekly, and wasn't long enough to reach my forehead. I got to college and one of the first things (took awhile though) I did was let it grow to almost shoulder length. Once that was done, I walked into the nearest Marine Corps League group and checked on joining. Heh. I stayed away from other Marines for something like 30 years after that experience. Joyful bunch of toddlers.
Charlie Self In a New Hampshire Jewelry store: "Ears pierced while you wait."
Bob Schmall wrote:

Just a few good men. As for the rest of them, ... ;-)
-- Mark

Theover-tetesteroned.
Cape Cod Bob Visit my web site at http://home.comcast.net/~bobmethelis
Bob Schmall wrote: [snip]>

Query: What is the sound that emanates from a handfull of shit thrown into a fan?? Answer: Maaaaarrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneee!!
    Gone into hiding...