OT Humo(u)r

I normally avoid waxing political on the wreck; but thought this latest funny enough to share (Pig jokes are always topical in Iowa):
As the President is getting off the helicopter in front of the White House,he has a baby pig under each arm.
The Marine guard snaps to attention, salutes, and says: "Nice pigs, sir."
The President replies: "These are not pigs, these are authentic Texan Razorback Hogs. I got one for Defense Secretary Rumsfeld, and I got one for Attorney General Ashcroft."
The Marine again snaps to attention, salutes, and replies, "Nice trade, sir."
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA
Morris Dovey wrote:

That one's got whiskers.
I always thought the most appropriate recent was Clinton disembarking with the dog (they neutered the wrong one) - for Hillary.

For a second there I thought you were gonna say they neutered Hillary....
I always assumed she had been.
Glen
wrote:

with

ROTFLMAO !!!
Nice one, Morris...thanks!!
I'm gonna cut and paste this one to all my friends.
Remember to honor our troops...past and present.
And have a nice Memorial Day weekend.
Trent