OT: Hulloo!

Looks around and recognises some old faces

"hey there jo4hn, Leon, Doug, Dave (all of you except the BAD one), Tom, Luigi, Mike, Morris, Larry, David, Charlie(s), Todd, the Johns, Jay, Barry, Theo - is that you back there?, Phil, P van, Steve, Edwin, hylourgos, Rob, Swingman, Nahmie, Buddy, Bridger, Robatoy, Rumpty and hey! where's the Canuckistani? Chuck? you there Chuck?, Toller, Jeff, Andy, Upscale, DJ, Patrick, Andy, Lew, Thomas, Bob, Bahb, DJ, Nuno (still here Noons? Wave son), Phully, Ron and Keeter (!) - where's Keith gone? O'Deen? Steve La?"

Singing "where have all the woodies gone, long time pa-asses"

Opens one on Kooks, whatever that is. Hmmm, wannabee MITDs.

Looks at a few more that seem to have become political correspondents,

Finds a few gems (the 9% apparently ;-), sits to read.

For those who care, I am now tool rich but time poor. I get to scan here occasionally but have receded to an Oz moderated group where I can find things a bit faster. I hope everyone is well and getting some (that's shop time Buddy - puhleeze!).

cya next time.

Groggy

Reply to
Groggy

When I'd time poor, Usenet gets the axe before the shop time.

Hurry back, enjoy your tools for now!

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Hey Grogs!

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Heck, why cantcha wish us that AND shop time too?

Buddy

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz
[schnipferectomized for brevity]

I got most tools I need. I have some time. I can go get materials. I need to be INSPIRED! So I make some money instead.... and that's boring.

Sunday is my parents' 60th wedding anniversary. We're having an open house at a local establishment. I'm sure it will spill out into the streets..*G* Where in Oz are you again? ( I knew that once...got an empty head)

Reply to
Robatoy

In the World's most liveable city - Melbourne! Enjoy Sunday :-O

Groggs

Reply to
Groggy

I thought you may get offended if I suggested you go and get .......well, some!

I'm still keeping an eye out for your one liners.

Groggs

Reply to
Groggy

Hi there Grogs.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Well, I could always get some in the shop and kill two birds with one stone.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Hey there buddy. Good to see you sit up and say something.

Reply to
Leon

Hiya Groggy! Some of us are still here, at least on occasion. The others have gone, or stop by less often. Perhaps they drop by and sadly go on, remaining silent. We wish you and them well. Tom

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta

g'day Tom, good to see you still lurking around. I've still got an interest in the wreck but limited time to chat. Though it is good to swoop in every now and then and catch up with with the regulars. Though it looks like one or two may be going off on tangents!

cheers,

Greg

Reply to
Groggy

... ah well, not too bad a circumstance as it bodes well for the future when time becomes less a restraint.

g'day to you, Groggy ... and next time you have a good Melbourne brew, say a prayer for those of us who have to drink this yank horse pee.

Reply to
Swingman

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:18:03 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Groggy quickly quoth:

Howdy, Grogs! Long time no type. Glad ta read ya.

Ciao!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

[snip] Haven't had a woodie in a while. Still buying airplanes? Have fun with whatever you're doing. If you make it to SoCal, give us a call. We'll hoist a couple. Enjoyed the hell out of Melbourne. mahalo, jo4hn
Reply to
jo4hn

One of them is an imposter, or so I've been led to believe. It was said some of the headers associated with the name "Tom Watson" might not be "The " Tom Watson. Tom

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta

Sat, Oct 22, 2005, 12:18am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.net.au (Groggy) burped out: For those who care, I am now tool rich but time poor. I get to scan here occasionally but have receded to an Oz moderated group where I can find things a bit faster. I hope everyone is well and getting some (that's shop time Buddy - puhleeze!).

Looks down, recognizes Groggy at the bottome of the world, jumps up and down, and wildly waves back. I just kinda drift in and out of here anymore. Nice to know you done well, and are rich. Hate to say it, but you're probably better off in your Oz group - here there be trolls. And BS, pure BS, not the fun type. I'm doing well, but shop time's all I've been getting lately - but working on changing that. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Say hi to Oz for me.. Take care.

Later

JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it.

- Red Green

Reply to
J T

Umm, that was "tool rich", not just "rich" - I wish! (don't we all).

The troll babies must have pathetic lives to feel they have to invade a group of woodworkers who only exist as rust on hard disks spread across the globe - all very sad really.

I mean, how do they know there isn't another group of trolls, us for example, who post seemingly woodworking related posts to attract them in here to waste their time? :-)

cya

Groggy

Reply to
Groggy

I had a look at the headers too and agree. It certainly doesn't appear to be anywhere near as erudite as the real Tom.

Reply to
Groggy

You've GOT to come try some New England microbrew.

Reply to
Ba r r y