OT - How to Talk About Men And still be Politically Correct

http://home.tiac.net/~cri/2003/aboutmen.html
JOAT posts:
http://home.tiac.net/~cri/2003/aboutmen.html
But why would you want to talk about men?
Wed, Mar 2, 2005, 4:25pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (CharlieSelf) asks: But why would you want to talk about men?
I doubt I would. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be politically correct if I did, either.