OT: How many who have already made up their mind WOULD vote for the other party if a different pair were running?

Page 2 of 2
Yes.
I have never voted along party lines.
Many years ago I generally favored Republicans. The Republican Party has since changed as have the Democrats. So have I, but far less so.
At one time I actually believed that Nixon was not a crook.
--
FF

In article <7eecb4f7-6297-4032-be5c-

At one time, he wasn't.
--
Keith

B A R R Y wrote:

    mahalo,     j4
jo4hn wrote:

Thanks...
This didn't work out so well.

Barry? Honestly... what did you expect?
Robatoy wrote:

I was hoping for a yes or no, I'd would or would not vote for either party.
About three people got it.

I think more than three got it. But it seems pretty meaningless as a question, since no matter what the poll shows, things won't change. In a way, it reminds me of the flights of fancy that some people get up to in DPReview when asked what they'd like to see in their next digital single reflex camera. When the list exceeds a probability of a $10,000 retail cost, the last demand is usually something like, "a price under $1,000 or I won't consider it."
B A R R Y wrote:

I'm sure more than three people got it. The problem is the question itself. Just like a great deal polling these days, a simple answer to certain questions can be readily (and often deliberately) misconstrued as indicative of trends and moods that are not necessarily reflective of the intent of the person being polled. Those purported trends and moods are then used to influence public opinion rather than measure it. I believe a number of people who responded to your question were wanting to put their answers into the proper context to assure that their answers would not be misconstrued. i.e., for some questions, there is no such thing as a simple yes or no answer.

B A R R Y wrote:

depends