OT: How can I killfile the idiot

Thu, Feb 9, 2006, 6:16am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Chuck) doth claimeth: IMHO, I don't think this guy's agenda has a thing to do with honest protest or activism. I think he is using that as a vehicle to incite this group with his holier than thou rantings.

LMAO I don't think Buttercup has an agenda. Unless it's maybe to piss people off. And, he's gotten waaay too silly to incite anyone. Buttercup is a troll, a sad dorky troll. Possibly with more problems, and less social skills, than most trolls, still a troll. It's not power that corrupts, t's immunity - and Buttercup is immune from being caught

- for now. But, eventually I figure he'll piss someone off enough, that has the skills to track him down, and then Buttercup will suddenly lose his immunity. He may be intelligent, but no matter how intelligent he is, there's only one of him. So, feel pity for Buttercup. LOL

JOAT Don't believe everything you think.

Reply to
J T

Rich

Thu, Feb 9, 2006, 7:53pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (Rich) doth admit: its been fun poking him in the side every once in a while.

Yeah, reminds me of poking a possum laying dead, with a stick. You know it's just gonna lie there, and if you leave, and go back a few minutes later, it's gonna be gone - but, it's hard to resist. LOL You ever see a possum up close? Pretty ugly. Poor Buttercup, making me think me of a possum. LMAO

JOAT Don't believe everything you think.

Reply to
J T

This is all well and good, and I haven't seen a post from him in weeks, but why do people insist on feeding this troll? All he wants is attention. All he wants is to see his posts, and to see people complaining about his posts. He doesn't want to discuss anything, and surely laughs himself silly reading posts form people calling him names or trying argue with him.

He doesn't give a s__t what anyone writes. He just craves attention.

Why do people keep giving it to him? Without attention, trolls always go away, eventually. Anyone who responds to him is doing as much damage to the newsgroup as he is. (And of course the irony of that, is that I am now too)

Reply to
bob

Fri, Feb 10, 2006, 5:13am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@stick.com (2006.2257.261) doth burble again: To bug

LOL Nah Buttercup. You're not bugging me. Responses like this are just way too silly, and way too unimaginative, to bug me. I'm just kinda fascinated that apparently you think you can call people names, and what all, and imagine that you're having a real impact in their lives. Are you "that" lonely? I don't seeyou as having much life experience, or you'd express yourself differently. Your writing style changes dramatically from time to time, so I figure you might be on meds of some type. Or, may just drugs. You're spending a load of time here, so much so that it would seem you don't work, or go to school. Hmm, I don't know how much internet access you can get in prison, so don't know if that's a possibility, probably not. Do senior citizen homes have internet access for the residenst? There is the possibility you're a house husband, but any female wouldn't put up with you doning nothing but playng on a computer for long, then she'd kick your ass out. Possibly you're handicapped. That could answer a lot. That it? You just a poor, misunderstood, handicapped person? So, you became a pathetic, dorky, troll? If that's the way it is, you're even more of a sad, dorky, little troll than I'd figured. If it is, you might be surprised at the large number of people who'd talk with you and be friendly, but you'd have show them you can be friendly. It makes for a much better, and brighter, life. On the other hand, if you're from New York, or maybe from Joisey, you probably couldn't give a dcent respons if your life depended on it. LOL Well, Buttercup, don't ever figure "you" would get any respect from me, you made sure you burned that bridge long ago. So eat recycled food, and have a nice next life.

JOAT Don't believe everything you think.

Reply to
J T

Fri, Feb 10, 2006, 7:50am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@stick.com (2006.2265.261) who doth burble the now expected recycled tirade, which is stnipped.

Took ya long enough to figure it out. And, even then you had to be told. You're not quite as slick as you thought, eh? How many of you are writing?

JOAT Don't believe everything you think.

Reply to
J T

Fri, Feb 10, 2006, 8:04am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@stick.com (2006.2265.261)doth burble: I love you morons with this:

Well Buttrcup, from what I can see, you are responding to one of your own responses. LMAO Meds running low? I really think your silliness has finally exceedd the safe load limits. If you were really interested in doing "anything" about all you've been ranting about, you'd be flooding the politicians with your concerns. It would seem you're not doing that, so you're just blowing smoke. Eat recycled food, and have a nice next life.