OT: How bad is the ECONOMY?

How bad is the economy? It's so bad women are having sex with men because they can't afford batteries.
Jim P

an obvious funding oversight in something calling itself a stimulus package
Regards,

LMAO!
Full point scored by TW!
Robert
Tom Watson wrote:

+1

He shoots! Score it and the foul!
Jim P wrote:

Good one!
My current squeeze calls her now-disused implement "BOB."
BOB stands for Battery Operated Boyfriend.
HeyBub wrote:

Shouldn't this fit under the "New Tool" thread below?
On 6/10/2009 6:39 AM Glen spake thus:

Nah, it's an old tool, as old as the pyramids. (Non-battery-powered, of course.)

David Nebenzahl wrote:

A few years ago, at an American Booksellers convention in San Francisco, I was visiting with the reps from the Jewish Publication Society. I heard a buzz. I saw them wince.
Across the aisle from the JPS (and these were narrow aisles) was "Down There Press" which published books on care and use of personal vibrators. To draw traffic to their table, they had a display of antique vibrators! Wind-up gizmos that looked like they came from Torquemada's kitchen, some ratchety-things, and items which had no discernable function but for which I knew there had to be some explanation.
The ladies - and I say that advisedly - populating the booth were all dressed batik print dresses and kept their hands out of sight below the table. The did all have, however, beatific smiles.

You *hope* it's disused!
wrote in message

And not misused

A friend of mine is an avid hunter and has a huge freezer out in his workshop. When it kicks in, the lights take a definite deep dive in brightness. I am used to it now, but a visiting customer was a bit startled. When the customer asked what that was all about, my buddy, without missing a beat, said: "that's the misses, recharging her sex toy."
Upscale wrote:

Pretty sure it is, although I'll admit it's kind of distracting to hear her yell "Bob! BOB! OH MY GOD, BOB...." when my name is Hubert....
But not TOO distracting...