OT? - Houston Tool Sale/Auction

Maybe one of you guys in the Houston area would be interested in checking this out:
http://www.treasury.gov/auctions/irs/hotx_comm_4906.htm
Might be worth inspecting (Dec 28th). The encumberances may be the killer, though.
Sonny
In article

That is an interesting auction. A shame they're not doing it piece meal.
The US Tax encumbrance of 129K. Ouch.
Scott, are you in Texas and possibly looking for some inexpensive tools? If so, check out these tools from the New Braunfels high school:
http://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.AdvSearchResults&myseller343
I emailed Ms Ramirez about that Max "floor" sander, whether 2 sanders are up for sale or only one sander (there are 2 in the pic - inventory ID #21). She replied that school is out until Jan 3 and she will find out the details when school is back in session.
Sonny
Sonny wrote:

That'll help for an auction on December 28th.
In article

Neat! The Jet Sander looked interesting. Otherwise, I've got some form of the tool and not much room left.

That 129k is _why_ Infernel revenue siezed the assets and are selling them. That one goes away with the sale. *Would* have to pay the $205+ to Harris County, above the purchase price.