OT: Hillbilly Boom!

This is my middle brother, Brian, blowing a wheelbarrow off the roof of a Sunbird using nothing but a pop bottle, acetylene, and magnesium fuse.
I love that guy... My 15 year old sun REALLY wants me to take him on a trip to Manitoba...
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAYMfKo2f44

Brian recently acquired a couple of .50 cal muzzle loaders... Should be fun.

Nice Ranch! ;~)
The music,,, sounded like Albert.... from the Fender 50th tribute concert.

Canada has hilllbillies? Who woulda thunk it. Looks like a few guys I know here Tejas

I've got all kinds in my family. Know a few Tejans, too!
A single drop of gasoline allowed to evaporate would have done the same thing.
--------
"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message wrote:> > This is my middle brother, Brian, blowing a wheelbarrow off the roof

I've got all kinds in my family. Know a few Tejans, too!

Gotta love it! Need a little banjo music to complete the effect.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

I'll take the banjo when I head out to see him next... Should be fun.
On 8/10/2011 12:16 AM, Dave Balderstone wrote:

You play banjo? I played bass in a band where five of us were also banjo players. We used to do a "Dueling Banjo" piece with all five of us coming out, one at a time, playing banjo ... more aggravating than a Mexican with 5000 watts worth of bass pumping in the low rider!
Had a Gibson RB 250 for years, than a custom Stelling, now I just keep an el cheapo on hand to aggravate the other inmates when they piss me off. ;)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

I play banjo about as well as I speak French, but yeah, I have a tenor... and a mandolin, dulcimer, etc... I am also making cigar box guitars these days. 3 and 4 string. Lots of fun to make and to play, esp with the piezo pickups running through a crappy amp. Love that sound!
But didn't you know? Everybody in Saskatchewan is a banjo-plucking hillbilly... That's why the Winnipeg/Sask football game on the September long weekend is called the Banjo Bowl!
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banjo_Bowl>
:-D
On 8/10/11 9:00 AM, Swingman wrote:

What's the difference between an onion and a banjo? No one cries when you cut up a banjo.
--

-MIKE-

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message

Q: What are every true hillbilly's last words?
A: "Hey ya'll, watch this!"
On 8/11/11 8:23 PM, DGDevin wrote:

Usually preceded with "Hey, hold my beer"
--
Froz...

On 8/11/11 7:23 PM, DGDevin wrote:

Nooooooo. The correct answer is, "Hey, hold my beer."
--

-MIKE-

If you check the video, you'll see brother say "Oh, my beer!" before he goes to fight the magnesium fuse...
Fortunately, he actually knows how to do this stuff.
I think...

The other answer to the above question is "Here, hold my beer."
<g>

SHEEPDOGS RULE!!!!!!!!