OT High speed internet update

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about my options for high speed internet service in an area where DSL is not available. We ended up with Nationwide Connect, a cellular broadband company. They have low start up costs, and I can try it 30 days risk free. The service is $54.00 per month. So far I am pleased. I will update you all in a week or so after I put it through its paces.
cm
OK I've had this mobile broadband for a few days now and have been very pleased. It is faster than the AT&T DSL we had at our last house.
cm

CM wrote:

Glad to hear you've found a viable solution. Will keep that in mind should I ever find myself in a similar situation.

Thanks for the info. I have been looking into mobile broadband.
-- Mark