OT: HF funny

I'm thinking about crossing the line in the sand and actually ordering something from Harbor Freight.
I found this on their web site, and found it amusing:
"In order to receive your order in time for the holidays please call our operators at (800) 423-2567 and arrange faster shipping."
If they have a shipping option that can get me my order before Christmas, I want to know about it. I'll ship myself back to 1990 and tell myself not to major in foreign languages. :)

They didn't say which holidays. Maybe you've got that someone special who you'd like to send an impact wrench in time for Ground Hog Day?
In time for Xmas 2004???
Silvan wrote:

You are interpreting their message incorrectly. The year is 2004 so if you special order now you will definately get it before Christmas 2004.
Russian Christmas - Jan 8th - you can still make it if you hurry.
Bob S.

What's so funny? It's only January 5th.

They are talking about "next" Christmas!

Reminds me of the time I was in line at the US Air desk at Hartsfield in Atlanta. There was this, judging from his accent, Cajun in line in front of me. "What time does the plane leave fo' Shrevepo't?"
"Eight a.m.", the ticket agent replied, "and it gets into Shreveport at 7:45 a.m. Would you like a ticket?"
"No," the astounded Cajun answered. "Ah just want to go watch that fast sumbitch take off."
Dick Durbin Tallahassee