OT: HF funny

I'm thinking about crossing the line in the sand and actually ordering something from Harbor Freight.

I found this on their web site, and found it amusing:

"In order to receive your order in time for the holidays please call our operators at (800) 423-2567 and arrange faster shipping."

If they have a shipping option that can get me my order before Christmas, I want to know about it. I'll ship myself back to 1990 and tell myself not to major in foreign languages. :)

Reply to
Silvan

They didn't say which holidays. Maybe you've got that someone special who you'd like to send an impact wrench in time for Ground Hog Day?

Reply to
Roy Smith

Reply to
Mark

You are interpreting their message incorrectly. The year is 2004 so if you special order now you will definately get it before Christmas

2004.
Reply to
dteckie

Russian Christmas - Jan 8th - you can still make it if you hurry.

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

Reminds me of the time I was in line at the US Air desk at Hartsfield in Atlanta. There was this, judging from his accent, Cajun in line in front of me. "What time does the plane leave fo' Shrevepo't?"

"Eight a.m.", the ticket agent replied, "and it gets into Shreveport at 7:45 a.m. Would you like a ticket?"

"No," the astounded Cajun answered. "Ah just want to go watch that fast sumbitch take off."

Dick Durbin Tallahassee

Reply to
Dick Durbin

Reply to
juan fandango

They are talking about "next" Christmas!

Reply to
ToolMiser