OT Hey don't forget the Tax Tea Party

if you're not doing anything on tax day April 15 and want to express your disgust with our Federal Government Spending us into Oblivion, and want to be a part of a national movement sending a message to Washington DC come on out to the address below..
Website: http://TeaPartyIE.com
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

You don't suppose they might have a problem with foreign material being sent to them through the mail? Even with all this pre-hype, I'd be leery of opening any packages. Will you put your return address on the envelope? There's gotta be a better way... Oh, yeah, write your congressperson. Write them a lot. Emails are much safer to open. Tom

AND put their address as the teturn address on that first package.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

Already signed in with Tea Parties being held in TX. However, instead of mailing stuff to congress-critters, where it would just end up in storage, we're putting the teabags in boxes and have our Representative, Louis Gohmert, TAKE them to DC and present them to Pewlosi.
Norm