OT - Helpful Hint

"Here's a helpful tip for the winter--if you call out for pizza enough times, you don't have to shovel your walk."
Lee K wrote:

Isn't the cheese slippery to walk on? ;-)
I think you just lay the empty boxes down on your walk way.

Hahahahahahahahlololololololhahahahahahahaaaa.....Hoooo. Thanks, that made me laugh. Nick