OT: HELP please w/ Agent newsreader

I don't know what's happened, but the messages in this group are no longer nested, with the replies hidden under the original post. As of yesterday, all the messages and replies are on thier own line.
What'd I do?
-Zz

Nevermind, I found the problem.
-Zz
Zz Yzx wrote:

Was the problem associated with using a newsreader with a vaguely French-sounding name?
Use a less complicated method posting that doesn't require a complex reader to detangle them.
I don't know what's happened, but the messages in this group are no longer nested, with the replies hidden under the original post. As of yesterday, all the messages and replies are on thier own line.
What'd I do?
-Zz
On 12/25/2010 12:53 PM, Josepi wrote:

Idiot.
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

The solution was a simple click on the header called "lines" on the message pane toolbar.
-Zz