OT: Help please. "Intellisync Corp" popup

Page 4 of 4
Zz Yzx wrote:

Ah, so it wasn't "malware," it was "malapplication."
Still, prudence dictates a robust virus and malware checker.
I don't have a solution for you but I too have been bombarded with = CONGRATULATIONS, YOU WON Does anyone know how I can remove this ? I have a Mac with a Safari browser. Thanks, Smitty ######################################

Check your network card driver setup and see if the TCP/IP has a manual IP address inserted into it. They should all be on "automatic" and then assigned by your provider. Most simple browser redirector. They give you what you want eventually but know what you browse and can inject anything or log it.
--------