OT: Help developing new product

Page 2 of 2

<snip>

Ah now careful now. Lexus is why I make a living. Currently working to fill aan order for 12,000 shift knob blanks of birdseye maple. Seriously. Those birdeye steerring wheels and shift knobs are made from good Maine maple which is shipped to Japan.
D. Mo

I used to work for a small software company that ultimately went bankrupt, due mostly to stagnant sales -- which was in turn due, IMO, at least in part to the names of the flagship products: "The HHPC Systems Product" (run on a mainframe) and "The HHPC Network Product" (run on an NT LAN).
Really. I'm not kidding.
I told the CEO that they needed better names. He disagreed. I said "As product names go, 'Model T' isn't very flashy -- but how many cars would Henry Ford have sold if he had called it 'The Ford Motor Company Transportation Product'?" Made no headway at all.

????!!!!! Too much coffee?

Hey Hitch - you can cross "Mark" off your list. Good luck!
JP
Just call it a "DOODAD" or a "Secret Weapon" or maybe just call it "The ITEM" ...<grin>