OT: Help developing new product

I first replied to the email address you show above, then sent one to sidwinder, the second address you specified. I got no answer to either. Then I saw you post " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" and got no answer. I tried it again last night and it bounced. Are you real, John?

- If the gods had meant us to vote, they'd have given us candidates. --------------

Website Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I just heard about a great new book about marketing at retail.

Latest and greatest examples of marketing at retail, in its many forms. Book is called "Cool News About Retail: From Warhol to Wal-Mart" and it's available at a neat site called reveries.com

Check it out!

Sam

Reply to
Sam Newsome

You need to learn how to mask your email address, you spineless shill.

Reply to
mp

Ah now careful now. Lexus is why I make a living. Currently working to fill aan order for 12,000 shift knob blanks of birdseye maple. Seriously. Those birdeye steerring wheels and shift knobs are made from good Maine maple which is shipped to Japan.

D. Mo

Reply to
D. Mo