OT: Heeeeeeeeerrre's Mary Ann!!!

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 23:07:59 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"

Yeah, thanks. Siggy was a hottie, even damnear bald in Aliens II (or whatever) and Zoe is a steamy, hot beeatch, wot? My sister and niece went to see "Avatar" and loved it. I can't wait to see it, too.
-- This episode raises disturbing questions about scientific standards, at least in highly political areas such as global warming. Still, it's remarkable to see how quickly corrective information can now spread. After years of ignored freedom-of-information requests and stonewalling, all it took was disclosure to change the debate. Even the most influential scientists must prove their case in the court of public opiniona court that, thanks to the Web, is one where eventually all views get a hearing. --Gordon Crovitz, WSJ 12/9/09
wrote

Just read the review in Time and can't decide whether to fight the Christmas crowds or just wait until after the 1st. Sounds like a must see.
On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:37:23 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"

WAIT, and then go to a matinee during school hours! <shudder>
-- This episode raises disturbing questions about scientific standards, at least in highly political areas such as global warming. Still, it's remarkable to see how quickly corrective information can now spread. After years of ignored freedom-of-information requests and stonewalling, all it took was disclosure to change the debate. Even the most influential scientists must prove their case in the court of public opiniona court that, thanks to the Web, is one where eventually all views get a hearing. --Gordon Crovitz, WSJ 12/9/09
wrote

Oh, hey, good idea. I believe that is also the Doddering Hour and I qualify!
On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 21:55:24 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"

Unlike you, Gramps, I'm not old enough yet. But I sure prefer going to a movie where I may be the only viewer. It's quiet and nobody kicks the back of your seat.
My niece (25) just reported that the movie was the very best she'd ever seen in her life. Sister nodded while niece effused, so I guess it's true. They said "go see it in a theater. The graphics and score will really grab you there. Nobody's home theater can come close. Looking over at my huge 27" tube-type, I easily agree.
-------------------------------------------- -- I'm in touch with my Inner Curmudgeon. -- ===========================================

We can't decide either; whether to wait a month or skip it altogether.

No. Missing much?
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 21:22:53 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"

Well, I'd sure as hell like to have been the guy in bed with the Ward sisters, but I think it was rated PG-13, so the answer is "No, not much."
-- This episode raises disturbing questions about scientific standards, at least in highly political areas such as global warming. Still, it's remarkable to see how quickly corrective information can now spread. After years of ignored freedom-of-information requests and stonewalling, all it took was disclosure to change the debate. Even the most influential scientists must prove their case in the court of public opiniona court that, thanks to the Web, is one where eventually all views get a hearing. --Gordon Crovitz, WSJ 12/9/09
: Well, I'd sure as hell like to have been the guy in bed with the Ward : sisters, but I think it was rated PG-13, so the answer is "No, not : much."
Rachel Ward and Sela Ward are not related.
    -- Andy Barss

When it comes to sisters....
http://vox2.cdn.amiestreet.com/band-picture/The-Webb-Sisters_C4Vi9-AfE8Ax_full.jpg
On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:04:03 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy

Sweet! They sing and play very well, too. (sorta like a Dido duo, wot?) Excellent! I'll have to check them out further. The brunette gets my attention best.
-------------------------------------------- -- I'm in touch with my Inner Curmudgeon. -- ===========================================

She's gotta be way over 51 -- I just turned 50 and was watching Gilligan's Island when I was 9. So, if she was at around 21 back then, that'd make her at least 62. Scratch that, I was watching re-runs at the time, so that would push her past that.

Rob Leatham

She's 71.

Dawn Wells is 71, but the comment about being boinkable at 51 refered to the picture of Bebe Neuwirth.

RonB

Then you just proved what a piece of crap McAfee Site Advisor is.
Nothing wrong with that site.
On Dec 16, 9:38am, snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

Reported Malware, Adware, Spyware

Q.E.D.

Always been a great looking gal, nice legs.
But a pic ain't worth the hassle of restoring another hard drive.