OT: Heeeeeeeeerrre's Mary Ann!!!

Page 1 of 2
For all you -zoids out there who can still recall generating a bit of moisture from watching MaryAnn (Gilligan's Island for you non-zoids), here she is today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4W0qIPJmoo

    enjoy,     jo4hn
jo4hn wrote:

Cool ... love her accent. Sounds like she's from Minnesewwtah.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

I wonder how old that video is...if it's recent she certainly has aged well! Even if it isn't recent, she certainly aged well.

I think she made that about ten years ago when she worked as a promoter for the Idaho potato group.
Regardless, I met her about ten years ago at a minor league baseball game. She was there talking, laughing and really enjoying the crowd and signing everything in sight.
She was there to promote and autograph her cookbook, but wanted to circulate around before sitting down to sign. She was in her very early 60s then, very pretty in person, and could really charm the socks right off of you.
Hell yes I bought a cookbook! They were cheap and part of the $ went to a local kid's charity. When she was signing it folks were asking her about the other members of the cast and she had the most interesting comments.
Bob Denver was her favorite, and she said she always thought of him as a kooky older brother. She said she never met a nicer person in her life.
Robert
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Robert, She mentions YouTube in the video, and YouTube started in 2005, so no more than 4 years old. She was born in 1938, so would be 71 today, so, you're right, she'd have been in her early 60s when you met her. And, even if she made that video on Youtube's first day, she was 67, and looks very good! Kerry

Didn't recall ever seeing her in any other TV shows besides Gilligan's Island but I just saw her on Bonanza... as the Indian bride of a ranch hand. "The Burning Sky" original air date 1/28/1968.
She was a kid!
John

She still has it.
jo4hn wrote:

1. Gosh she's hot!
2. I went to a steak house in Idaho. Ordered a steak (did you think I'd request a fish?) and a baked potato. Presently the meal arrived with a potato the size of radish. "Hold it," I said to the waitress, "this is a mutant potato! I'm in Idaho. I was expecting a potato the size of a watermelon. What's with this runt?"
"Oh we grow 'em big here," she said. "But we ship 'em all to New York. That potato came from Mexico. Enjoy your meal!"
I should have ordered the fish.

http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/bebe_neuwirth/Bebe_Neuwirth_1-1024.jpg
"Robatoy" wrote:
THIS is hot:
http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/bebe_neuwirth/Bebe_Neuwirth_1-1024.jpg
Whatever floats your boat.
Lew

http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/bebe_neuwirth/Bebe_Neuwirth_1-1024.jpg
good starting material, but the airbrush helps a lot.

She's married to a friend of mine. She looks pretty good in person, too.
scrawled the following:

Deefinitely a bonkable leetle (vintage) babe at 51.
-- Indifference to evidence: Climate alarmists have become brilliantly adept at changing their terms to suit their convenience. So it's "global warming" when there's a heat wave, but it's "climate change" when there's a cold snap. The earth has registered no discernable warming in the past 10 years: Very well then, they say, natural variability must be the cause. But as for the warming that did occur in the 1980s and 1990s, that plainly was evidence of man-made warming. Am I missing something here? --Brett Stephens, WSJ Opinion 12/09/09

Then there is Tina at 68 ...
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:31:21 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"

Howzbout Rachel and Sela (va va voom) Ward? Sela's held up better. Ever see them in 'Double Jeopardy'?
-- Indifference to evidence: Climate alarmists have become brilliantly adept at changing their terms to suit their convenience. So it's "global warming" when there's a heat wave, but it's "climate change" when there's a cold snap. The earth has registered no discernable warming in the past 10 years: Very well then, they say, natural variability must be the cause. But as for the warming that did occur in the 1980s and 1990s, that plainly was evidence of man-made warming. Am I missing something here? --Brett Stephens, WSJ Opinion 12/09/09

I've told the wife that even though I love her dearly, should Sela Ward show up at the door looking for me, I'd be outta here. She was not as concerned about it as I'd have expected.
--
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do.
And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'."
Elrond Hubbard wrote:

Check out 70 year old Hanoi Jane taking control of an interview http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/86577/may-09-2007/jane-fonda

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/86577/may-09-2007/jane-fonda
And Sigourney Weaver on the cover of something this month. Name of the rag completely escapes me ...

http://gossiponthis.com/2009/12/17/zoe-saldana-sam-worthington-sigourney-weaver-and-james-cameron-from-avatar-cover-life-magazine/sigourneylife /
wrote

http://gossiponthis.com/2009/12/17/zoe-saldana-sam-worthington-sigourney-weaver-and-james-cameron-from-avatar-cover-life-magazine/sigourneylife /
Thanks!