OT - Health Warning - Bird Flue

The Center for Disease Control has released a list of symptoms of Bird Flu.=A0

If you experience any of the following, please seek medical treatment immediately:

1.=A0 High fever 2.=A0 Congestion 3.=A0 Nausea 4.=A0 Fatigue 5.=A0 Aching in the joints 6.=A0 An irresistible urge to shit on =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 someone's windshield.

JOAT Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.

Reply to
J T

Yep, had some swallows nest in my chimney when I foolishly left the screen off.

Reply to
George

Bird Flue?? I didn't know they had chimneys!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Sun, Nov 20, 2005, 9:26am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@splinters.comcast.net (mac=A0davis) doth wonder: Bird Flue?? I didn't know they had chimneys!

It's spelled right, I used my spell chequer.