OT - Health Warning - Bird Flue

The Center for Disease Control has released a list of symptoms of Bird Flu.
If you experience any of the following, please seek medical treatment immediately:
1. High fever 2. Congestion 3. Nausea 4. Fatigue 5. Aching in the joints 6. An irresistible urge to shit on someone's windshield.
JOAT Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.
Yep, had some swallows nest in my chimney when I foolishly left the screen off.
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 19:36:16 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Bird Flue?? I didn't know they had chimneys!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Sun, Nov 20, 2005, 9:26am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@splinters.comcast.net (macdavis) doth wonder: Bird Flue?? I didn't know they had chimneys!
It's spelled right, I used my spell chequer.
JOAT Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.