OT: Happy Turkey Day

For those who celebrate such things, Happy Thanksgiving. May you and yours have a wondrous holiday season.
And don't forget, the turkey was _almost_ our nation symbol. Yum, Yum...
Greg G.

You planning on carving yours on your "new Unisaw"...???? :)
BB

Same to you, Greg... and all the other "Wreckers" Tom

Back at ya'!
Don't get any food on the sharpening stones...
Barry

same to ya!! boy am i glad we chose the eagle for national bird. can you imagin tryin to stuff a scrawney old eagle? lol
skeez
On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 02:54:20 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, Greg

Ditto, Greg.

And in honor of the turkey, we're having stuffed Cornish game hens for T-day. They're super-mini-birds, and when stuffed, taste identical to their larger cousins.
P.S: A 15# bird is in the freezer for Christmas, when I host my family for the first time ever. My sister has a 4WD van and can make the Pass which separates us at this white-powdered time of year. Now to get _cleaning_.
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

LOL, I think really a retailers holiday to fatten you up so that you can survive the next 4 weeks of shopping with out passing out.

You too you Greg.
On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:16:12 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Leon"

No, I don't believe that. Greg was never even _almost_ our nation's symbol.
- In nature's infinite book of secrecy a little I can read. -Shakespeare ------ http://diversify.com Website Application & Database Development
Now where is my hand plane so I can get paper thin turkey slices!!!! Happy Turkey Day to all...........Brian
-- www.members.cox.net/bsnikitas "Never Underestimate The Power Of Stupid People In Large Groups!"

awhhh find a turd in your sanbox kiddie?