OT - Happy Holidays Gang

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas too!

Bryan

Reply to
DamnYankee

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays in general.

Reply to
Charles Self

Merry Christmas.

There, I said it. So much for PC.

Reply to
George Max

And you too.

And why not?!!! I once ran a home for run-away RotoZips. A situation=20 that would bring a tear to even _your_ eye! :-)

Donations still accepted!

--=20 Will R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art

power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20 who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
WillR

Same to you, bro... enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate and have a great '06...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 08:51:42 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, mac davis quickly quoth:

Such a touchy-feely group!

OK, let's hear some xmas songs, gang!

one's my fave, the only holiday song I like.

-- Vidi, Vici, Veni ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Fri, Dec 16, 2005, 6:19pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@diversify.com (Larry=A0Jaques) who is still trying to convice himself his name is not spelled with a "c", shows up with a handfull of lollypops, and says: Such a touchy-feely group! OK, let's hear some xmas songs, gang!

This one's my fave, the only holiday song I like.

Ha. I ain't even touching you, let alone feel you. But, as long as we're gettin' sentimental, here's some of my Xmax favorites. Starting with a couple with the words, so you can sing along.

my personl favorite, Deck Us All With Boston Charlie:
then a couple for easy listening.
rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the weekends.

Reply to
J T

Jack, I'm still hiding my slightly plump daughter from you. BUT otherwise, Merry Christmas and have a wonderful NEW YEAR.

P.S. Same to all of you other toolmongering, plans stealing, think you know enough to get by, GOOGLING, Amazon.com prey. At least that's what I see in the mirror.

Tom in KY, Happy holidays to all of the rest of you also!

Reply to
squarei4dtoolguy