OT - Happy Holidays Gang

Page 2 of 2

Merry CHRISTmas, Joat (and fellow Wreckers!) And a Happy, Healthy New Year! Tom
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas too!
Bryan

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays in general.
Merry Christmas.
There, I said it. So much for PC.
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:46:30 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Same to you, bro... enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate and have a great '06...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 08:51:42 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, mac

<sniffle, sob, honk> Such a touchy-feely group!
OK, let's hear some xmas songs, gang! http://www.nearlygood.com/audio/chipmunksroastin.html This one's my fave, the only holiday song I like.
-- Vidi, Vici, Veni --- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
Fri, Dec 16, 2005, 6:19pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@diversify.com (LarryJaques) who is still trying to convice himself his name is not spelled with a "c", shows up with a handfull of lollypops, and says: <sniffle, sob, honk> Such a touchy-feely group! OK, let's hear some xmas songs, gang! http://www.nearlygood.com/audio/chipmunksroastin.html This one's my fave, the only holiday song I like.
Ha. I ain't even touching you, let alone feel you. But, as long as we're gettin' sentimental, here's some of my Xmax favorites. Starting with a couple with the words, so you can sing along. http://www.walkthroughlife.com/midis/christmas/grammgotrunov.htm Including my personl favorite, Deck Us All With Boston Charlie: http://www.pogopossum.com/deckus.htm And, then a couple for easy listening. http://www.lacey.karoo.net/oldxmas.mp3 http://www.missouritrailertrash.com/jingban.mid
JOAT A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the weekends.
J T wrote:

Jack, I'm still hiding my slightly plump daughter from you. BUT otherwise, Merry Christmas and have a wonderful NEW YEAR.
P.S. Same to all of you other toolmongering, plans stealing, think you know enough to get by, GOOGLING, Amazon.com prey. At least that's what I see in the mirror.
Tom in KY, Happy holidays to all of the rest of you also!