OT - Happy Holidays Gang

Page 1 of 2

OK, here it is - Merry Christmas. If that offends any of you, you're being silly. For the rest of you, the one's that take it in the spirt it's meant, just translate it to watever religion, belief, language, and have a happy.
And, no, this isn't the Santa on the chimney.
http://www.funnypage.dk/pictures/santa-bad-girl.jpg
JOAT A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the weekends.
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:46:30 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

back-at-cha JOAT and same to all.
skeez
I'm saving all the stuff that is dropping down the chimney and gonna put it in your Christmas stocking for ya........
Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas JT,
Bob S.

J T wrote:

    PC     jo4hn
[for the goofy impaired, that's ho, ho, ho.]
Some can have a Happy Holiday, I for one want a Merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all!!
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:51:31 -0800, vdubbs wrote:

I plan on a Splendid Saturnalia :-).
But whatever your winter solstice celebration, may you all have a good one.
On 15 Dec 2005 12:51:31 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "vdubbs"

What? You're insulting the Channukahers and Kwaanzaers all over the place there, bubba. Shameful, shameful, shameful. <chortle>

And a Happy Saturnalia to you, too. (Winter Solstice Ritual)
Here ya go. An alternative to the regular xmas video:
http://www.jingleshells.com/flash_content/flash_content.html
(Attn Brits & Blue States: Do not watch; contains a gunshot.)
-- Vidi, Vici, Veni --- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
Larry Jaques wrote:[snip]

Philistine. Humph.
love those 1960 playboy cartoons!! merry Xmas!
Len
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:46:30 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

And the best for the New Year to all.
After about 9 months of following threads here and posting a few random thoughts, I can say that, as NGs go, this is probably as good as we old farts intended when we started the first net, lo' these many years ago. Dial-up to CompuServ at 800 baud???? ARPNET??? Regards.
Tom Banes wrote:

You must have had the "advanced" MODEM. I had 300BAUD acoustic coupler originally for my Apple II (Yes Integer version). It was a bit of a comedown after working on 9600/4800/2400 BAUD lines on "real" (synchronous) communications gear. :-)
ARPNET??? ARPANET -- It's not _that_ old. Hmmppphhh

WillR wrote: [snip]years ago. Dial-up to CompuServ at 800 baud????

    gloom,     jo4hn

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also!
Happy Holidays to those PC individuals.
Vic

To me, Christmas is just another day. They're all good!
Happy Holidays to you and to all.
Life is good.
Steve
J T wrote:

Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Thank you for all the plans and ideas over the many months I have read this group.
Y Felice Navidad y Bueno nuevo Anno... Joyeux Noel ...and all that stuff...
May this farce be with you for many more years. :-)
J T wrote:

Loved the cartoon. A merry Xmas to you and yours, May the New Year bring all that you hope for.
Holidays come around all the time Xmas is only once and PC is one religion I do not follow ;)
All the best John

Right back to you, and all the other wRECkers.
--
Nahmie
Stupidity is not considered a handicap, park elsewhere.

I like being silly AND it doesn't offend me.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you.
May the new tool that tickles your fancy NOT be a run-away RotoZip.
Robatoy wrote:

And you too.

And why not?!!! I once ran a home for run-away RotoZips. A situation that would bring a tear to even _your_ eye! :-)
Donations still accepted!

And a Happy Holidays to you, JOAT, and everyone else. (And if *that* offends any of you, you're being silly. Have faith in your own beliefs and don't look to outside sources for validation of your religion.)
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company