OT: Gzzzzt! Snork! Huh? What? Bux from Microsoft???

So I missed the 10:00 news. Why did I get thirty-eight bux from Bill Gates? What class action suit?

What can I buy for $38 from Lee Valley???

Reply to
patrick conroy

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 23:12:21 GMT, "patrick conroy" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

And why did I get none?

Reply to
Old Nick

Patrick wrote:>So I missed the 10:00 news. Why did I get thirty-eight bux from Bill Gates?

Here in AZ, you'd only get $15. In vouchers good on computer-related items. BUT they don't have to be "microsoft". Tom Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom