OT: Grocery store

When I was younger, walking through a plaza parking lot, I saw a beatiful blonde chic sitting in a car, obviously waiting for somebody with the window open. I couldn't resist this one so I struck up a conversation and easily got a date, for that night with her.

I picked her up at seven o'clock, as arranged, and much to my surprise, when I got to the door, she was in a wheelchair, permanantly disabled, from an accident. I didn't want to show any alarm so I figured I would just take her for a quick burger and dump her home.

After the burger, on the way she home she instructed me to go down an old dirt road, and stop by a large old tree by the side of the road...asked my if I wanted some sex!!! Well !

She explained that if I lifted her up she could hold the lower branch and have a good time with her, which..of course most males would titilate at.

I took her home and her father cornered me with a right out, blunt question "Did you get a piece of ass?"

"GEEESH!!!!". I told him that was private but asked him why the invading question.

"Well the last guy left her hanging in a tree!"

A guy lost an eye in an accident. He became a recluse out of self-consciousness. A friend persuaded him to get an artificial eye, and with reluctance to agreed to go to a dance. Upon arrival he stood in the shadow by a wall. After a while he saw a lady sitting alone. Looking closer, he saw the reason she wasn't dancing - she had an artificial leg. He thought to himself, "Well, maybe she'd dance with me." Screwing up his courage, he walked over and asked if she would like to dance. She looked up at him with a big smile, and said, "Would I! Would I!" So he pointed back at her and said, "Peg leg! Peg leg!"

Reply to
Josepi

Right there... the suspension of disbelief fails.

Reply to
Robatoy

For me, the suspension occurred at the punch line.

Reply to
HeyBub

The wheelchair had very little suspension on it.

Robatoy wrote: Right there... the suspension of disbelief fails.

On Feb 2, 6:15 pm, "Josepi" wrote: When I was younger, walking through a plaza parking lot, I saw a beatiful blonde chic sitting in a car, obviously waiting for somebody with the window open. I couldn't resist this one so I struck up a conversation and easily got a date, for that night with her.

Reply to
Josepi

Concur!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Robatoy

you wont get any smile out of him any more

Reply to
George W Frost

Oh shit... did I make fun of a dead person again?

Reply to
Robatoy

Oh shit... did I make fun of a dead person again?

******************

Okay, thanks for taking the credit I thought I that I had.

Reply to
George W Frost

Oh shit... did I make fun of a dead person again?

********************

Only if Bill recognises it and puts in the ledger

Reply to
George W Frost

{GASP} Please tell me that violence is politically correct!!! My wife's brother-in-law needs a good shit kicking.

cselby

I got in the "10 items or less" line behind a woman with 164 things in her basket.

Just trying to strike up a conversation, I said: "I suppose you've never been praised for your math skills."

She gave me the stink-eye and replied: "If you say one more thing, I'm calling the manager!"

"One more thing," I said - just to keep the conversation going, mind you.

From this point on, the story's not very interesting, although the part about the muskrat did have its moments.

Reply to
HeyBub

Come on! How can you leave us like that? What about the muskrat???

Bill

Reply to
Bill

And then you said, "Hey, you don't sweat much for a fat broad." Haw! It's a damn shame Ed Sullivan is off the air, you'd have been a star for sure.

Reply to
DGDevin

That is rude and offensive. And not funny.

Reply to
Robatoy

You wouldn't want to know Bill it will send you into another tirade But, it was under her dress

Reply to
George W Frost

Okay, just so long as I don't need to report you to the SPCA... If a muskrat wants to, or you want to, wear a dress its none of my concern.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Maybe here math skills were so good that she was counting in base 163?

Hmm, I believe that's a prime number too.

Reply to
Larry W

1 + 6 + 4 =11. I guess she was only one over the limit... I'd have cut her a little slack.
Reply to
Bill

I like muskrats. Here's an honorable mention from the Bulyer-Lytton contest for the worst opening sentence of a novel:

"Clarence stared out the window of the Smithsonian and wondered how many more goddamn muskrat hides he'd have to stretch before lunch."

Reply to
HeyBub