OT: Grocery store

Page 2 of 4

Who'se trolling now, Jackko? LOL
Gawd... I express a couple of conservative views and now I'm trying to crawl under Palin's skirt?

Nuttin' better than Alaska Salmon

GOOD ONE!
On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 16:04:30 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

I knew it! Thanks for confessing. It's good for the soul. (And other parts of the shoe, you heel.)
-- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. -- J. K. Rowling

This was an old joke! OP did not really hear that at the store. <snip>

No shit, Sherlock?

Concur!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Why_So_Serious.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Why_So_Serious.jpg
Well, you wont get any smile out of him any more

Oh shit... did I make fun of a dead person again?

Oh shit... did I make fun of a dead person again?
******************
Okay, thanks for taking the credit I thought I that I had.

Oh shit... did I make fun of a dead person again?
********************
Only if Bill recognises it and puts in the ledger
Bill wrote:

I got in the "10 items or less" line behind a woman with 164 things in her basket.
Just trying to strike up a conversation, I said: "I suppose you've never been praised for your math skills."
She gave me the stink-eye and replied: "If you say one more thing, I'm calling the manager!"
"One more thing," I said - just to keep the conversation going, mind you.
From this point on, the story's not very interesting, although the part about the muskrat did have its moments.
On 2/3/2011 11:11 AM, HeyBub wrote:

Come on! How can you leave us like that? What about the muskrat???
Bill

You wouldn't want to know Bill it will send you into another tirade But, it was under her dress
George W Frost wrote:

Okay, just so long as I don't need to report you to the SPCA... If a muskrat wants to, or you want to, wear a dress its none of my concern.
Bill

You never want to put a muskrat under duress!
--
"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! "
Brian's Mum
Bill wrote:

I like muskrats. Here's an honorable mention from the Bulyer-Lytton contest for the worst opening sentence of a novel:
"Clarence stared out the window of the Smithsonian and wondered how many more goddamn muskrat hides he'd have to stretch before lunch."
On 2/4/2011 8:09 AM, HeyBub wrote:

To that, a REAL LOL!!!
Bill