OT: Greek tragedy.

Sunday morning Aug 14 2005.
Today I woke up to a headline on the Net. Plane crash in Greece. 121 dead.
Today, my oldest two daughters leave for Greece and Turkey for a trip.
I knew my kids weren't involved, they hadn't left yet.
Still...in the fog of the morning, it stopped me dead in my tracks.
Now I'll hover around the phone for the next 18 hours.. till I hear from them.
Rob
Tough one. Take comfort that plane crashes are really infrequent, and that planes are maintained to a very high level. Hope they get there, and back home again, safely.
Steve