OT: Great shot of pure evil

Page 2 of 2
a lot of discussion on why some like them and some don't but no discussions on why there EVIL.one talked about things like whitewater (nothing came of it) cattle futures (never heard if it), lost records (they all lose some, look at bush he lost them all) She's as shifty as Slick Willie ( to be president nowadays you have to be tricky,,Johnson,Nixon,carter,Reagan,bush,Clinton,bush all tricky and liars) but no evil . so where's the evil that the conservatives keep talking about? the death camps,murder rooms secret police? or is it a weak minded delusion
leonard shapiro

My main beef with that douche-bag is that she didn't have the common sense to blow Willie out of the water for not being able to keep his dick under control. Talk about selling your soul..... such as it is.... She decided to hang on because it would benefit her. So, as president, those same lack of morals won't come into play? "It benefits me...so LET a few thousand soldiers die." IMHO, she's worse than that beast in the white house now.
Isn't there a nice right-wing candidate who isn't a clergyman or corrupt?
Wait... there is... Ron Paul!
"Robatoy" wrote

You're going to be "waiting" for a long time. What he says makes too much sense ... the media will never allow it to happen.
Once again, anyone wanting to make a REAL difference, go to:
www.goooh.com
... otherwise, you get exactly what you deserve: more of the same, ad infinitum.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Even his association with neo-nazi groups, and the racist content of his newsletters?
http://improve-usenet.org /
"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message

much
You've been spending waaay too much time on radical websites.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Nope, just seen the photos and read his words.
http://improve-usenet.org /
"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message

LOL! Damn good trick because even the smear merchants/radical bloggers ALL seem to agree they were NOT his words.
Now, go back and read what I said about the media, which you conveniently left out ... you either get the picture, or you get what you deserve.
EOT as far as I'm concerned ... knock yourself out ... and watch those shrill bloggers while you're about it.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07
"Swingman" wrote:

IMHO, blogs are like CB radio of 30 years ago.
Gives somebody with nothing to say, a place to say it.
Lew

Not just bloggers, but those who respond to them. Jesus, it's a wonder the country has survived thus far, given the lower than modest level of thought and paucity of sense in almost all the responses, including those I agree with (I think: the writing ain't any too clear either).
Lew Hodgett said:

Kinda lke Usenet, eh Lew? :-)
Greg G.
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

Yeah ... and I don't even care a warm bucket of spit for Ron Paul ... he's just another damn politician AFAIC ... but I detest shrill, condescending, self-important BS'ers even worse.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Ah, Ron Paul and John Nance Garner might do well together, though I have heard that Garner did not say "spit" when he set the value on the VP's office.
It's a little like trying to get a handle on why some people are nuts about Thompson...what has he done, and what is he for? Even he doesn't know.
Robatoy wrote:

somebody described him as being a Libertine... or something like that.     hooyah,     jo4hn
Leonard Shapiro wrote:

Carter? Carter's big problem was that he _wasn't_ tricky or a liar. In that office you have to be to be effective and he wasn't.

--John
Leonard Shapiro wrote:

Seems that its the libs that are screaming about death camps, murder rooms, secret police, etc. After all, trying to monitor cell phone conversations from the US to such economic powerhouses such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, or Iraq *must* be trying to curtail the civil liberties of US citizens.

Damn, I thought that this thread was about the Clinton's.. my bad..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing