OT: Great shot of pure evil

Page 1 of 2
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/clintonplane-1.jpg

I'm not sure why this is "pure evil" but it is a "great shot"
Cheers, Jeff

Pulitzer grade, for sure. Absolutely brilliant.
I have a huge dislike for those two... and they look spooky/evil in that shot...I think sinister might be a better word.
I can understand Mr. Clintons lack of morals for you dislike.But why Mrs. Clinton?she's never done anything of note.
len

Whitewater, cattle futures, lost records and more? She's as shifty as Slick Willie.

Name a national level politician who isn't. Al Sharpton, maybe? Rudy Giuliani? Fred (I'll Make Up My Mind...Someday) Thompson?
We've got close to evil in the White House now; it is going to take a real prick to clean up the mess. From my observations, Mrs. Clinton fits the has the skill and fits the bill. She's not a nice person. So what? I wouldn't want ANY of these people visiting my home when I was away.
Charlie Self said:

That is one hell of a revealing statement regarding modern politicos. I don't want them in my house, or the White House for that matter.
Greg G.

You're going to have one of them in the White House, and, before all are through running, quite probably two or three.
Politicos are just one group I don't want to associate with; I can't get around group #2 as easily, preachers. My wife is religious, so we occasionally get a preacher here, there or somewhere. I guess that's OK for short periods, and I might even be able to stand a politician in the house--as long as I'm home to watch the hands.
And that's what we've been forgetting to do for some time now, watch the hands. Putting them in office and letting them run things their way all the time is not sensible, regrdless of what the spin doctors would have us believe. The world would have been far better off if Karl Rove had never been born, for example.
Greg G. said:

More accurately termed "self-absorbed dupes."
Greg G.

EXACTLY! It's going to take a hard nosed SOB (or DOB) with great intelligence, ego, experience and know how to clean up the mess left by what has got to be the WORST presidential administration in the history of this country. Frankly I'm surprised anyone would want to be President bad enough knowing what they're going to inherit. Egos never cease to amaze me.
"Mike in Arkansas" wrote

Wonder if Black Jack Pershing has any offspring that are true to type?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

http://tinyurl.com/yqyekl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z95/dollymadis/cid_006d01c85a230096b0d0aa 83fea9tom.jpg

*casually wiping me breakfast cereal off my monitor and keyboard......*
Mike in Arkansas wrote:

What never ceases to amaze me is this silliness about this being the worst president in history. Did we have hostages held in a foreign country while our president waffled and groveled before the thugs holding them hostage, seeking to "negotiate" their freedom from a position of weakness? Have we seen 19% interest rates and double digit inflation rates? Has the president lectured the country about a deep "malaise" that has come over the country and lecturing us that it is all *our* fault? While gas prices have gone up, how many of you have waited in line for hours to get gasoline or have been forced to buy only on odd or even days?
What silliness! Is this the best president we've ever had? Not by a long shot. Is he a strong right-wing conservative? Not even close. You would think that the left would be falling all over themselves as much as he has bent over backwards and compromised by letting Ted Kennedy write the education bill, by his pushing for the illegal alien amnesty that the left has pushed for many years, and many other instances of trying to seek unity with the left. Instead, they hate him even more. What is absolutely knee slapping funny is this dichotomy coming from the left, in one breath, Bush is the most stupid, bumbling idiot that has ever set foot in the oval office; in the next breath, he is the most conniving, scheming, evil genius that has done the same. This would be breathtakingly hilarious if it wasn't so @#$% serious since the left, due to this blind hatred, is doing its best to secure defeat in this war against the islamofascists. Not only does this demoralize our troops, it emboldens those who are trying to cause us harm, furthering their cause, making things more dangerous for those serving this country (and others who are supporting this fight) and making things more dangerous for all of us.
A little reality would be a refreshing breath of fresh air.

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:44:02 -0500, "Leonard Shapiro"

To my way of thinking, the most telling "nothing of note" that she's not done is kicking slick willie's ass out the door a long time ago.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

They'll never split up -- as long as they're married, neither one can be forced to testify in court against the other.
--
Regards,
On Jan 18, 2:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Ah. I've always wondered why the "Values Party" is so hot to preserve traditional marriage when so many, like Craig, want it both ways..er, yeah, well, I guess I'll let that stand.
Robatoy wrote:

I didn't see spooky/evil. I saw the Big Dog checkin' out her ass. To me his biggest indiscretion was intern selection. You'd think the leader of the free world could have gotten a hummer from a far better looking woman...
Jeff wrote:

I've always thought the same. The thing that bugged me though was his waffling about it like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I'd have had a lot more respect for him if he'd said something like "You want to know if I had sex with Monica? Well, a gentleman never tells but since she's the one that brought it up, yeah, I did, and damned fine it was, better than any of you dried up old has-beens is ever gonna even imagine, so eat your hearts out. Now if you want details, tell me what she said and I'll confirm or deny but I'll be damned if I tell you bunch of sex-starved voyeurs any details that I don't know that she's willing to have made public."
--John

Well I can understand why a married man caught with hand caught in the cookie jar might waffle a bit in that situation. I'm not saying he handled it well but I understand. Wasn't it soon after this that Chirac's wife and mistress both attended his funeral? We're a bit more puritanical than our oldest ally....