OT - Government Inspired Fuel Cans + PIA

Initially wrote "new" and changed it...didn't see the typo (obviously)

--

Reply to
dpb

Have not seen such an animal, but our newest is a 1998.

Reply to
LDosser

1970 Pontiac LeMans -- same thing for the heater blower. The real kick in the teeth was the fact that the heater blower used a cheap brass bushing instead of needle bearings, so it was going to fail within the car's lifetime.
Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Hmmm.... No such thing on either my 2000 or 2004.

But both of them are very easy to get to the battery.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

Yes, you can!! And you will -not- get in any trouble with 'the law' for the act of removing them.

*BUT*, as others have pointed out, it is illegal to _operate_ a vehicle "on the public roadways" without that equipment, _if_ it came with said equipment from the factory. Note also: it is -not- a _federal_ crime to so operate such a 'modified' vehicle, merely a violation of your *state* laws regarding operation of a motor vehicle. :)
Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Way back when, circa 1970, an acquaintance had a Fiat that was a maintenance

*nightmare*. Used to joke that you had to pull transmission, just to adjust the rear-view mirror.
Reply to
Robert Bonomi