OT - Got My Book Today

Single Shot Actions: Their Design And Construction. I hope I never run across another book that I want that costs as much as this one - $99.75, including postage.. But, on the plus side, after I read it, if I decide I don't want to keep it, I should have no problems selling it for at least enough to get my money back. Looks like only the first few chapters cover stuff I've ran across before. The other chapters definitely have some stuff I've heard of but never seen, and a fair amount I've never even heard of before. Not a bad day, all in all.