OT - GOOGLEFIGHT

's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Craftsman ( 758 000 results) versus Powermatic ( 91 700 results)

The winner is: ** Craftsman**

Reply to
Steve

al kyder beat BAD 166 to zip~!!!!!! sorry dave. no offence intended. just that kind of day! george

Reply to
george

Must be a site sponsor! LOL!

Jummy

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

"jo4hn" whined in message:

Hey j4 . . . check again

Jummy (348,264 results) versus jo4hn (6 results). Did you get off early and vote again? LOL!

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

versus GENERAL(116 000 000 results) versus DELTA(12 900 000 results) versus JET(7 970 000 results) versus CRAPSMAN(263 results)

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

Weird site.

Bill Gates vs Bill Gates...

Bill Gates wins with 406,000 vs Bill Gates with 380,000.

WTF?

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Reply to
jo4hn

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 05:39:25 -0400 (EDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT)Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

poly (2 930 000 results) oil (23 400 000 results)

hehe

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

That's why I never got one.

Reply to
PM6564

Ain't funny Traves!!! I bet you counted votes in Florida too, didn't ya!

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

"jo4hn" mumbled sumpin' in a message but I included it here anyways so ya'll could see it:

Hell son - I live in Texas . . . gotta have the edge from somewhere! :-)

I dunno - I thought ya had some wimmen out there wantin' some child support so I guess that if they thought they could vote for ya - you'd send 'em some money.

You remember what the judge said when the you went before him and said "Yo honor - they ain't my kids. I mean - hell - they don't even look like me!"

The Judge grabbed his gavel and said: "Don't worry there jo4hn - you feed 'em - they'll favor ya!" LOL!

Jummy

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:40:09 -0500, "Bob S" pixelated:

And yet another reason to own lots of Neander tools. Once those lights go out from stiffing Reddy Kilowatt, they're all you have!

---------------------------------------------- Never attempt to traverse a chasm in two leaps

Comprehensive Website Design ===========================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

you are in good company...

Stain cherry - 60,800 Cut off finger - 844,000

Reply to
Chris

Yabbut, weren't 97.835% of those warranty replacement questions, disgusted rants, and warn-offs?

---------------------------------------------- Never attempt to traverse a chasm in two leaps

Comprehensive Website Design ===========================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

larry jacques ( 225 000 results) versus larry jaques ( 10 200 results)

The winner is: larry jacques

"C"-less indeed...

Reply to
Steve

THIS was ever an issue? ;O)

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Reply to
Gnube

Ordinarily I'd agree, but:

Hand tools: 3 820 000 Power tools: 5 330 000

Jason

On 22 Jul 2003 12:05:56 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@psu.edu (Jason) pixelated:

Check it again once the power goes out. Oh, wait, you can't do that, can you? ;)

(Hint taken yet?)

---------------------------------------------- Never attempt to traverse a chasm in two leaps

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Tue, Jul 22, 2003, 1:30pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@flash.net (Jim=A0Mc=A0Namara) says: Ain't funny Traves!!! I bet you counted votes in Florida too, didn't ya!

He wanted to be completely fair, so he counted them several times in fact.

JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year.

- Lady Myria LeJean.