OT: Google Groups KillFile for Firefox Updated

I know some of you folks use the Killfile script I wrote for Firefox so figured you'd like to know that I've updated it and you can get it here

's much the same as the old version only it now works in the thread view as well as the index view and is much smarter about how it figures out where to insert the ignore user links (it was a little buggy previously)

Anyway hope you get some use out of it.

Reply to
damian penney