OT: Good Free Anti-Spyware & Utilities (And Everybody Needs Some)

I'm not pushing this program because I'm connected to it, because I'm not. I have Spyware Doctor but the program was a memory hog, it slowed everything down, and it caused very slow startups. So I looked around for a free one and found WinCleaner. It helped a lot. http://www.tucows.com/preview/509014
Another great find was that Tune Up Utilities gives a free thirty day trial download. I used all the tools and it made a big difference in how fast my computer runs. Very impressive program.