OT - Gods above, I just love google

Found this little tidbit last night. Not sure what I was looking for at the time.

JOAT EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED.

- Death

Reply to
J T

Two hours so far spent reading that site. Many more to follow. Thanks ever so much for posting it.

The odd part is that I _recognised_ many of the weird steam locomotives, even the French Flaman boilered oddities. I was a scary child...

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Me too. Seriously cool stuff. Even if it's all written in the wrong language. Driver? Chimney? No, no, no. :)

Reply to
Silvan