OT - Gods above, I just love google

http://www.dself.dsl.pipex.com/MUSEUM/TRANSPORT/lucyasht/lucyasht.htm
Found this little tidbit last night. Not sure what I was looking for at the time.
JOAT EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED. - Death
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 19:38:56 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Two hours so far spent reading that site. Many more to follow. Thanks ever so much for posting it.
The odd part is that I _recognised_ many of the weird steam locomotives, even the French Flaman boilered oddities. I was a scary child...
Andy Dingley wrote:

Me too. Seriously cool stuff. Even if it's all written in the wrong language. Driver? Chimney? No, no, no. :)