OT Ginger or Mary Ann? (Gilligans Island)

Page 2 of 2

Is she the one from Star Trek? If so, she never had a butt, and she has NOT held up well.

Mary Ann, but I still dream of Jeannie!

Elizabeth Montgomery. Yi Yi.

Buffy
bw wrote:

Nahh, Buffy was OK, but I'd rather Faith or Cordelia. Besides, Buffy's kinky for vampires while Faith is just kinky. Willow's my favorite of them all but I'm the wrong polarity for her.
--John

I'll bet you'd drive your stake into Buffy, given the opportunity.
B.
Buddy Matlosz wrote:

I dunno--Spike's spike's been there and who knows where else _that_ has been.
--John
cm wrote:

Niether , but Jamie Lee Curtis does it for me .
--
Kevin (Bluey)
cm wrote:

Anybody remember Marilyn Chambers?     yum
jo4hn wrote:

Traci Lords was still yum the last time I saw her.
--John