OT Ginger or Mary Ann? (Gilligans Island)

Mary Ann, but I still dream of Jeannie!

Reply to
Dave - Parkville, MD

Buffy

Reply to
bw

Nahh, Buffy was OK, but I'd rather Faith or Cordelia. Besides, Buffy's kinky for vampires while Faith is just kinky. Willow's my favorite of them all but I'm the wrong polarity for her.

Reply to
J. Clarke

I'll bet you'd drive your stake into Buffy, given the opportunity.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

I dunno--Spike's spike's been there and who knows where else _that_ has been.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Niether , but Jamie Lee Curtis does it for me .

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

Is she the one from Star Trek? If so, she never had a butt, and she has NOT held up well.

Reply to
d.s.

Elizabeth Montgomery. Yi Yi.

Reply to
d.s.

Anybody remember Marilyn Chambers? yum

Reply to
jo4hn

Traci Lords was still yum the last time I saw her.

Reply to
J. Clarke