OT Ginger or Mary Ann? (Gilligans Island)

Maybe 40 years ago, today my vote goes to Ashley Judd.

Reply to
Leon

I had to google Ashley Judd.....You have exquisite taste.

cm

Reply to
cm

If that opportunity ever presented itself, I'm sure Angela would understand.

*smirk*
Reply to
Robatoy

($) ($)

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

My choice is 'both".

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

I always had thing for Mrs. Howell. Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

I'm another Ashley Judd fan. She's absolutely stunning.

But on the island, Mary Ann all the way.

Reply to
SBH

Mine too. My two all-time TV crushes were Dawn Wells and Marlo Thomas (from That Girl).

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

ote.

I always had a thing for Bebe Neuwirth. And Jan Smithers. And Daphne from Frazier. And....

Reply to
Robatoy

For a lot of us old farts, none of today's crop compares with Diana Rigg in her prime.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Put me down for Barbara Stock (Susan Silverman on Spencer for Hire) or Mary Fran (Joanna Loudon on Newhart)

Errol Groff

Reply to
Errol Groff

Larry Blanchard wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@fastmail.fm:

I was 11 years old when "Honey West" was a TV hit - Anne Francis was HOT. She was soon replaced in my infatuations by Lee Remick, who remains at the top of the list for me. Except for my wife, of course. Goes without saying, really. No, I mean it.

Reply to
Elrond Hubbard

RE: Subject

Remember the lyric from that classic CW tune?

"....and they all get better looking at closing time."

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Sticking with the premise of the original question, I'm a Mary Ann.

Further to that question, I'm also a Bailey and a Veronica.

Even more obscure, I'm a Frida (Anni-Frid Lyngstad of ABBA) She's the dark haired one. Apparently there's a theme here.

All of those other chicks mentioned in other posts are hot in their own right, but basically there wasn't two to choose from in the shows they were on (except maybe Julia Duffy vs Mary Fran, but that wasn't really a vs). The Ginger/Mary Ann thing is a classic "two camps" set up of male choices.

I have a page discussing this very subject on my website.

And women thiink we're shallow...

Reply to
LRod

How about Marina Sirtis?

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

She didn't strike me as being particularly shallow.

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Amen.

Reply to
J. Clarke

I should say not! She's been a Counselor on a Starship.

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Damn! Countless fantasies about Mrs. Peel!

Reply to
Mike