OT Ginger or Mary Ann? (Gilligans Island)

Page 1 of 2
Mary Ann gets my vote.
cm

Maybe 40 years ago, today my vote goes to Ashley Judd.

If that opportunity ever presented itself, I'm sure Angela would understand.
*smirk*

I'm another Ashley Judd fan. She's absolutely stunning.
But on the island, Mary Ann all the way.
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:05:34 -0600, Leon wrote:

For a lot of us old farts, none of today's crop compares with Diana Rigg in her prime.

I was 11 years old when "Honey West" was a TV hit - Anne Francis was HOT. She was soon replaced in my infatuations by Lee Remick, who remains at the top of the list for me. Except for my wife, of course. Goes without saying, really. No, I mean it.
RE: Subject
Remember the lyric from that classic CW tune?
"....and they all get better looking at closing time."
Lew
Larry Blanchard wrote:

Amen.
--John

Damn! Countless fantasies about Mrs. Peel!
--

Don't pick a fight with an old man.
If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

My choice is 'both".
-Zz

I always had thing for Mrs. Howell. Marc
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:06:56 -0800 (PST), marc rosen

($) ($)
-Zz

Mine too. My two all-time TV crushes were Dawn Wells and Marlo Thomas (from That Girl).
B.

I always had a thing for Bebe Neuwirth. And Jan Smithers. And Daphne from Frazier. And....

Put me down for Barbara Stock (Susan Silverman on Spencer for Hire) or Mary Fran (Joanna Loudon on Newhart)
Errol Groff

Sticking with the premise of the original question, I'm a Mary Ann.
Further to that question, I'm also a Bailey and a Veronica.
Even more obscure, I'm a Frida (Anni-Frid Lyngstad of ABBA) She's the dark haired one. Apparently there's a theme here.
All of those other chicks mentioned in other posts are hot in their own right, but basically there wasn't two to choose from in the shows they were on (except maybe Julia Duffy vs Mary Fran, but that wasn't really a vs). The Ginger/Mary Ann thing is a classic "two camps" set up of male choices.
I have a page discussing this very subject on my website.
And women thiink we're shallow...
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
LRod wrote:

How about Marina Sirtis?
Doug Winterburn wrote:

She didn't strike me as being particularly shallow.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Morris Dovey wrote:

I should say not! She's been a Counselor on a Starship.