OT: GFI Electrical Question

Page 2 of 2
Mark H wrote:

We put those boys in special sections of the city. They like it that way.
Tanus
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 1, 4:32 pm, "Mark H" <nomail> wrote:

m>
I didn't know they had made that break-through decision. I thought it was still being investigated by the task-force that was to appoint a steering committee in order to seat a Royal Commission, that, when seated, would start a feasibility study to select an company to do an impact assessment. . . . . . .... you laugh...
Add pictures here
✖
Robatoy wrote:

Gawdam metric agin.