OT - Geography Puzzles

I stumbled across a couple of on-line puzzle pages that I thought might be of interest, and seemed worth sharing...
This one might be fun for any kids in your family:
http://mistupid.com/geography/uspuzzle.htm
And this one might offer adults a challenge or two:
http://mistupid.com/geography/knowyourworld.htm
Enjoy!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Your Final score: 407,800 Your Final level: 10 Your Traveler IQ: 115
Morris Dovey wrote:

last one though. Mayhap some brushing up on Africa is in order. Sent them to friends and family. Thanks.     still getting smarter,     jo4hn (who in 400 years will be a genius)
jo4hn wrote:

As things seem to be going, I figure that in 400 weeks I won't be able to find North America. :-b
Anyway, I think it's more interesting than playing spider.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

...anyone find a way to make the picture/puzzle bigger? My eyes just don't get that kind of detail anymore!
cg
"Charlie Groh" wrote:

Point mouse to spot, then right click mouse, then "zoom in"
Lew

Too bad there were no Dutch questions ... <grin>
--
Best regards
Han
"Han" wrote:

It's an Adobe thing.
Lew
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 04:44:58 +0000, Morris Dovey wrote

By overlapping most of the elements, I've made a map of Britain... sort of. There's a Great Lake in Portsmouth, though and everyone in London now says "Howdy" and "Y'all.."
Do I win a prize?
Bored Borg wrote:

No. Please change it back. I just flashed an image of Gordon Brown stepping up to the podium and tawkin' lak George Bush, and a smiling Queen 'Lizbeth soundin' jes lak Ladybird Johnson.
Shudder.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar