OT: Geezer Humor (an OBG)

Bathtub test
During a visit to my doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine whether or not an older person should be put in a Care Home?"
"Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the person to empty the bathtub."
"Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person would use the bucket because it is bigger than the spoon or the teacup."
"No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"
    mahalo,     jo4hn
"jo4hn" wrote:

Works for me.
Lew