OT - Further Proof.........Gringos are second class citizens

And here, I thought Leviton was a US company.

I purchased a couple of 220V plugs to wire the surface planer and dust collector I bought last week. The instruction sheet was printed on both sides. One side had the illustrations showing wire cut and trim dimensions, assembly instructions, and hook up diagrams. THAT side also had the written instructions in Spanish and another language.

The other side, without illustrations, included the English and French instructions. We second class citizens had to flip back and forth for the pics that aligned with the instructions.

They also provided the wrong plug blades for folks who need an "L" shaped blade (not me).

I guess their packing and QA folks cannot speak English, Spanish, or French.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

All your base are belong to us