OT: Furniture Making

Page 3 of 3
Clapton - unplugged for neandering, plugged in for everything else EXCEPT shop clean up. Then it's Texas Tornados.
charlie b

Nah, Beethoven for the heavy stuff, Bach for clarity, and Mozart for Saturday night.
When the workshop radio went on the fritz, I fixed it so that only the classical station would play.
What I say is, If It Ain't Baroque, Don't Fix It.
Thomas J. Watson - WoodDorker

So, I got this friend, see. It ain't me.
But he picks up a Wummen House Magazine of SomeSortOrAnother whilst on the Throne. Starts paging through it and notices all sorts of nice furniture, albeit in a modern style.
Inspirationally speaking, paging through "Home" magazines might just pay off too.
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:41:10 GMT, "patrick conroy"

Some of them have nice pictures, but the antiques magazines will go into a bit of depth about finishes and joinery.
Another area that can bear fruit is the auction house catalogues that are printed when significant collections go up for bid.
Thomas J. Watson - WoodDorker