OT: Funny to some, hilarious to me

same url?

Reply to
Upscale

Did you get your Domino yet? ;!)

I picked up the larger of the two track saws about 3 weeks ago and have yet been able to use it. ;~(

Reply to
Leon

I'm in the process of getting an updated driver's license which gives border access if driving (not flying) to the US. I hope to make the road trip within the next month.

I've also been in contact with a salesman at a Rockler store on Transit Road in Buffalo. He's prepared to get everything I want in stock with a few days notice. So, I'm almost there.

Reply to
Upscale