OT: Funny to some, hilarious to me

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/poodle_pictures#tab=most_recent
On Thu, 13 May 2010 06:15:16 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Did you have a look at the Palin look a like stripping contest on the same url?

Did you get your Domino yet? ;!)
I picked up the larger of the two track saws about 3 weeks ago and have yet been able to use it. ;~(

I'm in the process of getting an updated driver's license which gives border access if driving (not flying) to the US. I hope to make the road trip within the next month.
I've also been in contact with a salesman at a Rockler store on Transit Road in Buffalo. He's prepared to get everything I want in stock with a few days notice. So, I'm almost there.