OT: Funniest thing all week

DEA agent, while explaining how he is the only one in the room full of school kids, manages to shoot himself in the leg. You can't make that up.

-Phil Crow

Reply to
phildcrowNOSPAM

Classic example of those that think they know guns.

Reply to
Leon

Thanks Phil ! I just had to pass that along to a few I know will appreciate it as much as I did.

Ya know, it's kind of woodworking related too. Never hurts to be reminded that accidents can happen to those who are perhaps too familiar with their tools and not just to the novice users.

Lenny

Reply to
Lenny

Well, actually he was pretty good with a gun. What it demonstrates is: you should never stick a gun down your pants.

Steve

Reply to
Steven and Gail Peterson