OT: FS Shopsmith mark V Model 505 w/ acc.

A client of mine recently passed away and his wife is selling his tools. He had listed this at $3000 in his 'tool will' but she reduced it to $2,000. He had $6k invested since 1982.
Shopsmith, accessory pack, biscuit cutter, jointer, bandsaw, thickness planer, belt sander, all instruction books and manuals. There is also some bins of scrap wood. (It's a whole -wall- full of 'stuff')
Location: Hugo/Grants Pass, southern Oregon.
Send email to me if interested and I'll have her contact you. (remove "invalid" from email address shown above)