OT: From the same people who brought us the motorcycle airbag: pooch-in-the-glovebox

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051005/ap_on_bi_ge/japan_honda_pooch_car
As if cellphones, and applying makeup wasn't enough of a distraction, now you can "interact" with you dog while driving. I think I need to sell our vehicles, move to a small town and walk everywhere I need to go...NO! that won't work either, as distracted drivers will probably run me down on the sidewalk as they feed fido a bone while fumbling with their cellphone to discuss the latest episode of Desperate Housewives with their MIL.
Thanks, Honda.
Dave