OT - Free Video Camera Tapes...

Both say "8" on them... Which my brilliant detective skills tell me probably means 8mm.
One is "HG60" and the other "HG30"
One is brand new, one is opened but probably blank. If it isn't blank, you get the footage inside for free. It came from my parents so whatever it is, I hope you share it with me if it's bizzare...
Free. Just give me a lower 48 mailing address (commercial preferred)
First responder with an address to my e-mail account "wins" as I want my desk clean!
V8013-R