OT: Free Range Children - With a little woodworking

Page 3 of 3

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:09:06 -0400, "Lee Michaels"

Yeah, I had a DVR for the last 6 years of TV watching and it made things go a whole lot faster. 3+ hour football games in under an hour, 30 minute news programs in 13 minutes, unless they had babelicious reporters whose minutes were replayed.
--

EXPLETIVE: A balm, usually applied verbally in hindsight,
which somehow eases those pains and indignities following
Lobby Dosser wrote:

another:
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/arizonaliving/articles/2010/07/11/20100711teenesteem0711.html

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/arizonaliving/articles/2010/07/11/20100711teenesteem0711.html
Good one. Thanks. Unfortunately we can see one grandson going in this direction ...