OT Forehead Slapper

A better solution is to dial 911 while filling your hand with 1911.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Craig

On 1/11/2006 10:28 PM todd mumbled something about the following:

Another SunRocket user here. I am extremely happy with the service. Considerably less cost than my old copper line that I only used for my TiVo, and now the whole family uses it for almost all their calls (we all have cell phones as well, but the wife and daughters all eat up their minutes).

For us to be without a cell phone in this house is not very likely. 4 cell phones with working plans, and 5 old cell phones we keep around for those times when someone's battery dies in the middle of a call, so we have 9 cell phones that we can dial 911 from.

Reply to
Odinn