OT: ? for the canuckistanis

Just recently started getting Corner Gas below the 49th. Don't know how many Americans are going to enjoy it completely, but most seem to. I wonder how many of our northern members like it.

Being married to a denizen of Southern Ontario (figure that one out), I've been exposed to the culture for 38 years, and not much of it gets by me. I find the show hilarious. I'm quite sure a couple of my in-laws must be in it.

Just saw the episode on curling last night. Laughed my ass off.

Reply to
LRod

It's a funny bunch all right. What is particularly funny, to me, is that so many of the characters and their attitudes are very real. And it's good clean, and often very clever humour. And both Lacy and Karen are very sexy ladies.

Reply to
Robatoy

Oh, the writing is fabulous. And no laugh track. The World's Biggest... had me on the floor when they were doing the committee meeting ("don't use wood for the handle--it'll crack" Brent and Lacey turn to each other and say in unison, "crack hoe.")

I'd do Wanda after a couple of beers. Actually, her wiseass personality elevates her quite a bit.

The construction girl that Hank hooked up with was cute too, even if she was from Woolerton (ptoo).

Reply to
LRod

I found all of the episodes on Xtorrent in .avi format.

I think Butt is smart to end on a high note.

btw, one of my favourite episodes is when Oscar builds his own coffin.... and the one when Wanda takes over the local bar.

Reply to
Robatoy

She was looking pretty good in this episode. (The one where Karen and Hank went fishing)

Reply to
Robatoy